The Nonprofit Partnership's Comedy Campaign
To celebrate National Humor Month, The Nonprofit Partnership initiated a Comedy Campaign throughout April 2019.
2020 is throwing twists at us left and right, so let's throw one back - Comedy Campaign 2020!
Amidst the uncertainty (and the plain weirdness) of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can't lose our humor! It might not be April quite yet, but we need comedy more than ever. So, let the comedy commence!
Your post can be...
- Working from home funnies
- Pup all up in your face while attempting to work from home funnies
- Dealing with kids being home PAIRED WITH working from home funnies
- Plain and simple nonprofit funnies (there's always something going on!)
- Toilet paper funnies (we had to)
- Other funnies (you are probably more creative than we are - let's see!)
- Content must be rated PG
- If using a GIF link or an image, please share the link or image within the email so that we can share on our social networks (please note - GIF files or images that are too small will not be shared)
- Content must be related to the nonprofit field
Deadline and prize:
- The winning post will receive a $25.00 donation to their nonprofit of choice!
- Submissions will be taken until the end of April, or as long as this strange time lasts.
Need inspiration? Check out some examples below:
When your nonprofit spends an exorbitant amount of money and time on a strategic plan that's placed on a shelf and forgotten about:
Returning to 300 unread emails after a 2 day vacation:
Sitting in a meeting that could have (and should have been) an email:
After accidentally agreeing to go to happy hour with the interns:
Continuing to use Excel to maintain donor information when you know there are comprehensive and fairly-priced databases available:
Reviewing a federal grant application like:
When the solution to your organization's staffing shortage is - "let's get an intern":
When the auditors show up:
When there's leftover food for the staff to pick from after a fabulously catered Board meeting:
When the Board Chair has to address the zealous Board Member who dominates Board meetings:
The nonprofit with no paid staff sets their 2020 fundraising goal: