The Young Professional of the Year Award recognizes a young professional in the nonprofit field that demonstrates a passion for both the sector and their own development.
The professional you are nominating must…
- Be a staff member with a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory or email Ellen at email@example.com to verify!
- Be between 21 and 40 years of age.
- Be available to join us for an Awards Luncheon Celebration on June 25th, 2020.
- Be busy making moves professionally!
The nominator must…
- Truly believe the young professional they’re nominating is wonderful!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions were due by Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in April and will be honored on June 25, 2020 at a special luncheon.