The Young Professional of the Year Award recognizes a young professional in the nonprofit field that demonstrates a passion for both the sector and their own development.
The professional you are nominating must…
- Be a staff member with a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory to verify!
- Be between 21 and 40 years of age.
- Be busy making moves professionally!
The nominator must…
- Truly believe the young professional they’re nominating is wonderful!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions are due by March 19, 2021.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in early April 2021.
- Decisions are still being made for Celebrate Nonprofits Week 2021 (in regards to virtual vs. in-person celebrations). We will update the membership through our website and various communications whenever new information is available. Thank you for your patience as we continue to plan flexibly in the (hopeful) wake of COVID-19!
- Please note: you are unable to save your progress within the nomination form. Please download the nomination form below if interested in preparing your content before submission.