The Best Place to Work Award recognizes an exceptional nonprofit organization!
The organization you are nominating must…
- Be a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory to verify!
- Be the best of the best!
The nominator must…
- Be a staff member, Board member, consultant, or committed volunteer that is well-acquainted with the organization.
- Think the organization is the best, most wonderful-est place to work!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome nonprofits, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions are due by March 19, 2021.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in early April 2021.
- Decisions are still being made for Celebrate Nonprofits Week 2021 (in regards to virtual vs. in-person celebrations). We will update the membership through our website and various communications whenever new information is available. Thank you for your patience as we continue to plan flexibly in the (hopeful) wake of COVID-19!
- Please note: you are unable to save your progress within the nomination form. Please download the nomination form below if interested in preparing your content before submission.