At The Nonprofit Partnership, we feel it's extremely important to celebrate our nonprofit members that do their good work great!
The Nonprofit Excellence Awards:
The Nonprofit Excellence Awards program was designed to recognize and celebrate excellence in our nonprofit community with five awards, awarded in June of 2020:
- Nonprofit of the Year - congratulations to YMCA of Greater Erie!
- Best Place to Work - congratulations to Erie Homes for Children & Adults!
- CEO of the Year - congratulations to Michael Robb, Alliance for Nonprofit Resources!
- Young Professional of the Year - congratulations to Cassie Dundon, Achievement Center!
- Lifetime Achievement - congratulations to Michael Batchelor, The Erie Community Foundation!
Please note - the Lifetime Achievement Award will continue as special cases arise - this award will not be part of the formal nominations process. Please contact NPP Executive Director, Adam Bratton, at ABratton@YourNPP.org if you have someone you'd like to suggest.
Celebrate Nonprofits Week:
The first Celebrate Nonprofits Week took place from June 22nd through June 26th of 2020 - thanks to all who joined us in the celebration!
A little more about the Week...
Celebrate Nonprofits Week is a week-long celebration of nonprofit organizations: the deeply important work they do, the essential role they play in our lives, and the dedicated staff that work diligently to carry out their missions.
The purpose of Celebrate Nonprofits Week is to increase public awareness of the contributions our nonprofits make to our communities—and to provide an opportunity for those organizations to recognize and celebrate their employees.
As proclaimed by Erie County Executive Kathy Dahlkemper and Mayor Joe Schember (June 22, 2020) the fourth week of June is now known as Celebrate Nonprofits Week - check out the main website at CelebrateNonprofits.org and mark your calendar for 2021: June 21st through June 25th!