Nonprofit professionals work tirelessly at organizations that deliver much-needed services to our communities. At The Nonprofit Partnership, we think these agencies and their people deserve to be more than your average unsung heroes.
So, what's to be done? Send a thank-you note? Nah, not good enough. How about a virtual high-five? Boring! Let's kick it up a notch - let's throw these rockstars a party and recognize their awesome work!
Introducing... drum roll please...
the Nonprofit Excellence Awards!
For our first year, we recognized:
- CEO of the Year - Michael Robb, Alliance for Nonprofit Resources
- Nonprofit of the Year - YMCA of Greater Erie
- Best Place to Work - Erie Homes for Children and Adults, Inc.
- Young Professional of the Year - Cassie Dundon, Achievement Center
- Lifetime Achievement - Michael Batchelor, The Erie Community Foundation
Please stay tuned for information regarding the next nomination period - projected for late Winter 2021!