Note: The deadline to submit nominations for the 2021 Nonprofit Excellence Awards is March 19, 2021.
Nonprofit professionals work tirelessly at organizations that deliver much-needed services to our communities. At The Nonprofit Partnership, we think these agencies and their people deserve to be more than your average unsung heroes.
So, what's to be done? Send a thank-you note? Nah, not good enough. How about a virtual high-five? Boring! Let's kick it up a notch - let's throw these rockstars a party and recognize their awesome work. Let's honor awesome nonprofits and top-notch employees with the Nonprofit Excellence Awards!
For our first year, we recognized:
- CEO of the Year - Michael Robb, Alliance for Nonprofit Resources
- Nonprofit of the Year - YMCA of Greater Erie
- Best Place to Work - Erie Homes for Children and Adults, Inc.
- Young Professional of the Year - Cassie Dundon, Achievement Center
- Lifetime Achievement - Michael Batchelor, The Erie Community Foundation
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2021 award cycle - click the category for more info and to submit a nomination! Submissions will be accepted until March 19, 2021.
- CEO of the Year
- Nonprofit of the Year
- Best Place to Work
- Young Professional of the Year
- NEWLY REVAMPED! Charles H. Bracken Excellence in Nonprofit Governance Award
- NEWLY ADDED! Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion