Within this section, you will find information about membership with The Nonprofit Partnership. Currently, we have over 375 nonprofit members, all with varying needs. Our mission is to help you succeed, so please feel free to reach out if any questions are not answered on this site!
Want to learn more about membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Let's chat!
Contact Ellen Kehl, Director of Member Engagement and Education, to set up a meeting. Ellen can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (814) 240-2490 ext. 5. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you!
Membership at a glance...
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Free admission to regularly scheduled workshops (surrounding topics such as fundraising, marketing and communications, volunteer management, leadership, personal development, professional development, governance, time management, DEI, Human Resources, financials, etc.)
- Access to NPP's digital resource center
- Eligibility to participate in Erie Gives Day in August through The Erie Community Foundation
- Access to the Nonprofit Insider e-newsletter
- Ability to post job openings for free to the Job Board
- Help desk and consulting services on an as-needed basis
- Discounted ticket pricing for the annual conference
- Discounted ticket pricing for intensive training courses
- Access to original content such as eBooks, survey results, blog posts and more
- Access to one on one sessions with NPP staff (check out Bring Your Own By-Laws)
- Ability to sign the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Pledge
- and more!