Within this section, you will find information about membership with The Nonprofit Partnership. Currently, we have over 365 nonprofit members, all with varying needs. Our mission is to help you succeed, so please feel free to reach out if any questions are not answered on this site!
Want to learn more about membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Join us for a tour!
Contact Ellen Kehl, Director of Member Engagement & Education, to set up a meeting. Ellen can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (814) 240-2490 ext. 5. We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you!
Membership at a glance...
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Free admission to regularly scheduled workshops (surrounding topics such as fundraising, marketing and communications, volunteer management, leadership, personal development, professional development, governance, time management, Human Resources, financials, etc.)
- Access to NPP's in-house library and digital resource center
- Eligibility to participate in Erie Gives Day in August through The Erie Community Foundation
- Access to the Nonprofit Insider e-newsletter (full of news and fun!)
- Help desk and consulting services on an as-needed basis
- Discounted ticket pricing for the annual Nonprofit Day conference
- Discounted ticket pricing for intensive training courses
- Access to original content such as eBooks, survey results, blog posts and more
- Access to one on one sessions with NPP staff (currently hosting Foundation Directory Online search sessions, Bring Your Own By-Laws, and Canva Catchall sessions)
- Exclusive admission to Forums
- and more!