Within this section, you will find information about membership with us at The Nonprofit Partnership. Currently, we have over 350 nonprofit members, all with varying needs. Our mission is to help you succeed, so please feel free to peruse this section thoroughly.
Want to learn more about membership with The Nonprofit Partnership? Join us for a tour!
Contact Ellen Kehl, Member Services Manager, to set up a meeting. Ellen can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (814) 240-2490 ext. 5. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Membership at a glance...
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to regularly scheduled workshops (usually surrounding topics such as fundraising, marketing and communications, volunteer management, leadership, personal development, professional development, governance, time management, Human Resources, financials, etc.)
- Access to NPP's in-house library and digital resource center
- Eligibility to participate in Erie Gives Day in August through The Erie Community Foundation
- Weekly delivery of the Nonprofit Insider e-newsletter
- Help desk and consulting services on an as-needed basis
- Discounted ticket pricing for the annual Nonprofit Day conference
- Discounted ticket pricing for intensive training courses
- Access to original content such as eBooks, video presentations, articles and more
- Access to one on one sessions with NPP staff (currently hosting Foundation Center Fridays, Bring Your Own By-Laws, and Canva Catchall sessions)
- and more!