The Nonprofit Partnership's Call for Presenters
Education is arguably the largest component of our programming at The Nonprofit Partnership (NPP) - therefore, it is extremely important to us and something that we strive to improve constantly. Below, you can access a form to submit a proposal for a workshop. We love to hear new ideas and meet new people!
Need help crafting your idea before submitting a proposal? No problem - please contact NPP Executive Director, Adam Bratton, at email@example.com or at (814) 240-2490 ext. 4.
Some details about workshops at NPP:
- Workshops are held at The Nonprofit Partnership at The Susan Hirt Hagen Center for Transformational Philanthropy (space permitting) at 609 Walnut St., Erie, PA 16502.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings are the most popular in regards to scheduling. Presenters are typically allotted 1.5 - 2 hours for their workshop.
- There is no compensation for presenting at The Nonprofit Partnership.
- We will not host workshops that are a sales pitch.
- We are able to provide: a laptop for presenting, screens for projecting (and projecting capability), microphone, slide advance clicker, whiteboard, internet access, and sound. Please let us know if there are additional needs.
- There is parking available at our offices.
- We evaluate each of our presenters, post-workshop.