The Nonprofit Partnership's Call for Presenters
Education is arguably the largest component of our programming at The Nonprofit Partnership (NPP) - therefore, it is extremely important to us and something that we strive to improve constantly. Below, you can access a form to submit a proposal for a workshop. We love to hear new ideas and meet new people!
Need help crafting your idea before submitting a proposal? No problem - please contact Ellen Kehl, Director of Member Engagement & Education, at email@example.com.
Some details about workshops at NPP:
- We are all about options! We can host a session online, in-person or in hybrid format.
- There is no compensation for presenting with The Nonprofit Partnership.
- We will not host workshops that are a sales pitch.
- For in-person sessions, we are able to provide: a laptop for presenting, screens for projecting (and projecting capability), microphone, slide advance clicker, whiteboard, internet access, and sound. Please let us know if there are additional needs.
- For in-person sessions: there is parking available at our offices (609 Walnut St., Erie, PA 16502).