The Nonprofit Partnership's Call for Presenters
Education is arguably the largest component of our programming at The Nonprofit Partnership (NPP) - therefore, it is extremely important to us and something that we strive to improve constantly. Below, you can access a form to submit a proposal for a workshop. We love to hear new ideas and meet new people!
Need help crafting your idea before submitting a proposal? No problem - please contact NPP Executive Director, Adam Bratton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (814) 240-2490 ext. 4.
Some details about workshops at NPP:
- Workshops are held at The Nonprofit Partnership at The Susan Hirt Hagen Center for Transformational Philanthropy (space permitting) at 609 Walnut St., Erie, PA 16502.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings are the most popular in regards to scheduling. Presenters are typically allotted 1.5 - 2 hours for their workshop.
- There is no compensation for presenting at The Nonprofit Partnership.
- We will not host workshops that are a sales pitch.
- We do not share attendee contact information with presenters. We are happy to share information from the presenter with our event attendees (like resources, slides, etc.). The presenter is allowed to collect attendee information, if the attendees are interested in sharing their information.
- We are able to provide: a laptop for presenting, screens for projecting (and projecting capability), microphone, slide advance clicker, whiteboard, internet access, and sound. Please let us know if there are additional needs.
- There is parking available at our offices.
- We evaluate each of our presenters, post-workshop.