The Charles H. Bracken Excellence in Nonprofit Governance Award recognizes a high-functioning Board of Directors.
The organization you are nominating must…
- Be a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory at YourNPP.org or email Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify!
- Be available to join us for an Awards Luncheon Celebration on June 25th, 2020.
- Display excellence in nonprofit governance!
The nominator must…
- Be a staff member, Board member, consultant, or committed volunteer that is well-acquainted with the organization.
- Think the organization displays excellence in nonprofit governance!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions were due by Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in April and will be honored on June 25, 2020 at a special luncheon.
This award is made to a nonprofit organization that has demonstrated a sustained commitment to excellence in governance. This award winner will receive a grant of $750 to be used for governance support purposes, as well as free admission to The Nonprofit Partnership's governance training - Governance Gateway - for new Board Members for two years.