The Charles H. Bracken Excellence in Nonprofit Governance Award recognizes an outstanding Board member.
The individual you are nominating must…
- Be a Board member with a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory at YourNPP.org to verify!
- Display excellence in nonprofit governance!
The nominator must…
- Be a staff member, Board member, consultant, or committed volunteer that is well-acquainted with the individual and with the organization.
- Think the Board member displays excellence in nonprofit governance!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions are due by March 18, 2022.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in early April 2022.
- Decisions are still being made for Celebrate Nonprofits Week 2022 (in regards to virtual vs. in-person celebrations). We will update the membership through our website and various communications whenever new information is available. Thank you for your patience as we continue to plan flexibly in the (hopeful) wake of COVID-19!
- Please note: you are unable to save your progress within the nomination form. Please download the nomination form below if interested in preparing your content before submission.
This award is made to a Board member that has demonstrated a commitment to excellence in governance. This award winner will receive a grant of $750 to be used for governance support purposes for the nonprofit, as well as free admission to The Nonprofit Partnership's governance training - Governance Gateway.