The Charles H. Bracken Excellence in Nonprofit Governance Award recognizes an outstanding Board member.
The individual you are nominating must…
- Be a Board member with a member organization in good standing with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory at YourNPP.org to verify!
- Display excellence in nonprofit governance!
The nominator must…
- Be a staff member, Board member, consultant, or committed volunteer that is well-acquainted with the individual and with the organization.
- Think the Board member displays excellence in nonprofit governance!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions are due by March 17, 2023.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in early April 2023.
- Awardees will be recognized during Celebrate Nonprofits Week 2023. Stay tuned for more details!
- Please note: you are unable to save your progress within the nomination form. Please download the nomination form below if interested in preparing your content before submission.
This award is made to a Board member that has demonstrated a commitment to excellence in governance. This award winner will receive a grant of $750 to be used for governance support purposes for the nonprofit, as well as free admission to The Nonprofit Partnership's governance training - Governance Gateway.