The CEO of the Year Award recognizes an incredible nonprofit leader!
The CEO/Executive Director whom you are nominating must…
- Be employed by a member organization with The Nonprofit Partnership. Unsure? Please review the Member Directory to verify!
- Be an awesome leader!
The nominator must…
- Be a staff member, Board member, consultant, or committed volunteer involved with CEO/Executive Director’s organization.
- Think the individual is top-notch leader!
- Be available to answer follow-up questions, if needed.
The details, in a nutshell:
- There is no limit to the amount of nominations submitted - if you know that many awesome people/organizations, then we want to be your friend!
- Nominations are $20 per submission - we mean business!
- Submissions are due by March 18, 2022.
- Submissions must be completed in entirety to be considered.
- Awardees will be notified in early April 2022.
- Decisions are still being made for Celebrate Nonprofits Week 2022 (in regards to virtual vs. in-person celebrations). We will update the membership through our website and various communications whenever new information is available. Thank you for your patience as we continue to plan flexibly in the (hopeful) wake of COVID-19!
- Please note: you are unable to save your progress within the nomination form. Please download the nomination form below if interested in preparing your content before submission.