Members of The Nonprofit Partnership are able to take advantage of FREE 30 minute consultations via the consultant links below!
At The Nonprofit Partnership, we recognize that things are quite turbulent while attempting to find footing in a world of COVID-19. We are here to help, but we know that you may require a deeper dive with an expert in a specific field. Well - you're in luck! Consultants remain active and ready to assist.
- Unsure if you're a member in good standing? Check the Member Directory here or verify with Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not sure which consultant makes sense for you and your organization? Schedule a time to chat with NPP Executive Director, Adam Bratton, here - he will lead you in the right direction!
- Are you a consultant looking to join this volunteer force? Please email Adam to discuss!
*Please note - The Nonprofit Partnership merely aims to act as a connector between wonderful consultants and our members. Your conversations are confidential once connected.
Jeff can help nonprofits with:
• Re-positioning the organization to both survive and grow during and post Covid 19
• Developing a comprehensive fundraising plan
• Capital Campaign counsel
• Feasibility Studies
• Development Audits/Program Reviews
• Serving as an interim Chief Fundraising Officer or Executive Director
• Major Gifts counsel
• One-on-one strategic advisement
• Annual Fund counsel
• Board Relations/Communications
• Developing Fundraising Policies and Procedures
Adam can help nonprofits with:
• Contact Adam if you're not sure where to start!
Ellen can help nonprofits with:
• Canva tutorial (a graphic design platform that is FREE for nonprofits!)
• Email e-newsletter tips and platform input
• DIY website building tips
• Chihuahua pics!
Andy Kerr helps nonprofits with:
• Executive, Personal & Life Coaching
• Leadership Training and Group Coaching
• Motivational Speaking
Emma Kieran helps nonprofits with:
• Strategic guidance for nonprofits in transition
• Fundraising support for organizations looking to augment their revenue
• Assessment and planning to help move your nonprofits’ mission forward
Abby can help nonprofits with:
• Talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Executive Search
• HR Consulting & Outsourcing
• Policy & Procedure Review
• Compensation Strategy
• Organizational Design
• Employee Engagement
• Assessment Tools
• HR Analytics
Mike can help nonprofits with:
• Digital Marketing
• Web site design, writing, development
• Email and text message outreach and marketing
• Web site management of existing site (plugin updating, software updates, backups, etc.)
• Search engine optimization
• Digital and social media ads and outreach
Trina can help nonprofits with:
• Scenario planning, decision-making and revisiting strategy
• Leadership and team development - including best practices for virtual teams
• Communications strategies (external and internal)
Erin can help nonprofits with:
• QuickBooks (in general)
• Building and updating sponsorship programs
• Financial management for small shops
• Paycheck Protection Program loan assistance
• Event planning