Associate Memberships with The Nonprofit Partnership
What's an Associate Membership?
An Associate Membership with The Nonprofit Partnership is an all-in-one nonprofit outreach solution for companies of all sizes.
Associate Memberships are designed to help your company build relationships with member organizations though sustained engagement across multiple channels throughout the course of a year.
What does that mean? Well, that's up to you! Each Associate Membership can be tailored to meet the unique needs and business objectives of your organization, but some popular membership benefits include:
- Recognition as a sponsor at our annual educational conference which is attended by more than 440 nonprofit professionals each year
- Sponsorships of workshops, seminars, and labs, including the option to share an educational presentation with our membership
- Complimentary attendance for your company's staff at most workshops, seminars, and labs
- Recognition on The Nonprofit Partnership’s website, YourNPP.org
- Recognition in our email newsletter, the Nonprofit Insider
- Complimentary nonprofit board service training for staff
- and much more!
With an Associate Membership, your company can bundle a year's worth of outreach opportunities in one easy step. You can take care of your nonprofit marketing and outreach all at once ("Set it and forget it!") while saving money, too!
Ready to learn more about an Associate Membership?
Contact Erin Yates, Operations & Special Projects Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (814) 240-2490 x 3, to schedule a consultation.