Associate Membership Benefits Guide
Check out the revised and expanded Associate Membership Benefits Guide for information on all of our Associate Memberships!
Ready to establish your membership? Scroll down to complete the form or email Erin Yates, Operations & Special Projects Manager.
What's an Associate Membership?
Associate Memberships help companies build relationships with member organizations though sustained engagement across multiple channels.
Associate Memberships integrate traditional event-oriented sponsorships with other engagement opportunities to give your company the ability to interact with our membership all year long.
Associate Memberships may include:
- recognition as a sponsor at our annual educational conference, Nonprofit Day, which is attended by more than 300 nonprofit professionals each year
- sponsorships of workshops, seminars, and labs, including the option to share an educational presentation with our membership
- complimentary attendance at most workshops, seminars, and labs
- a presence on The Nonprofit Partnership’s website, YourNPP.org
- advertisements in our email newsletter, the Nonprofit Insider
- complimentary nonprofit board service training for staff
- and more!
Want to learn more about becoming an Associate Member of The Nonprofit Partnership? Download the Associate Membership Benefits Guide above or email Erin Yates, Operations & Special Projects Manager.
The Impact of Your Associate Membership
When your company becomes an Associate Member of The Nonprofit Partnership, you can feel good knowing that, in addition to reaching hundreds of prospects, you’re investing in your community.
It’s no secret that nonprofits take on meaningful work that is absolutely essential to a healthy society. They help to care for the sick, educate our children, support the arts, strengthen neighborhoods, and shape lives in innumerable ways.
When your company becomes an Associate Member of The Nonprofit Partnership, you make the much-needed educational resources that we provide more accessible to a network more than 350 organizations that need them, thereby increasing the impact of your contribution.
Nonprofits are one of any community’s greatest assets – we hope you’ll help us invest in these assets by becoming an Associate Member of The Nonprofit Partnership.