Governance Gateway: Nonprofit Board Training
You are invited to partake in Governance Gateway: Board Member Training with The Nonprofit Partnership and an array of guest presenters!
This online training opportunity is brought to you by our friends at Maher Duessel – learn more about them here.
Governance Gateway was formatted with your busy schedule in mind. Access our various course segments through our online learning management system (LMS) at a time that best suits you. Within the LMS, you will be able to access custom videos (4+ hours’ worth of content!), readings, supplemental materials, downloads, quizzes and more.
Registration is open and on-going! Click here for full information and to register.
Session segments include:
- Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector
- Basics of Governance
- Individual Board Member Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting Strategic Direction
- Ensuring Necessary Resources
- Providing Oversight
- The Board-CEO Partnership
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion + the Board
- Elements of a High-Functioning Board
Pricing and logistics:
- Member pricing: $90 per registrant
- Non-member pricing: $125 per registrant
Registrants will be granted access to the online learning management system when their registration is finalized and their payment is received.
All registrants are strongly encouraged to join for one quarterly wrap-up session. You can choose a wrap-up session that makes sense for your schedule.
Wrap-up session date options include:
- Thursday, June 30, 2022, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM