The Art & Science of Fundraising: An Intensive Training Course
What past attendees have said about "The Art & Science of Fundraising..."
"This course was worth every penny."
"I enjoyed the guest speakers and felt they each offered something valuable and relevant. It was great to have this opportunity with them, also, that most of us might not normally have."
"This was one of the best professional development "things" that I've ever participated in. I took so much from it and am excited to learn. I was initially hesitant as to what I'd gain, but it was absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough good about this course."
"This was the best use of our money and my time that I've come across in a long time (except, perhaps, Nonprofit Day). I got more from this course than I could've imagined and am genuinely excited to put so much into practice. Every piece of this course was perfectly designed from the topics, to the handouts, the information presented, the speakers, the open conversation, etc. I cannot speak highly enough of this..."
Registration is now open - space is limited, save your spot today! Click here to be directed to additional information and registration.
Course titles and dates include:
- Session 1: Introduction to Fundraising - Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- Session 2: Creating a Fundraising Program - Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Session 3: Building Relationships - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Session 4: Major Donors and Making the Ask - Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Session 5: Fundraising Medley—Planned Giving, Events, and Grantseeking - Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Session 6: Creating a Culture of Philanthropy - Tuesday, April 9, 2019