[Zoom Meeting] The Virtual Board of Directors: Tactics for Success - Virtual Board Meeting Best Practices
** Registration is required via the Membership Portal @ https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-3976730 **
New mini series! The Virtual Board of Directors: Tactics for Success - 5 part virtual opportunity for members of The Nonprofit Partnership!
Effectively engaging a nonprofit Board of Directors can be a challenge, even during normal times. Well... these times are far from normal! We have all been required to pivot in many areas - one being virtual Board engagement. Join The Nonprofit Partnership as we explore strategies you can use to keep your Board members engaged and make your Board meetings successful.
All mini sessions will take place via Zoom. Sessions will be 20 minutes in length with 10 minutes allotted for Q&A. Members can take advantage of one opportunity or all 5 - whatever works for you!
This series will be led by Adam Bratton, Executive Director with The Nonprofit Partnership. Adam has over 20 years of experience in the nonprofit sector, including service on numerous Boards. Adam regularly speaks and trains on nonprofit governance and has obtained a Certificate in Board Consulting from BoardSource, the preeminent authority on nonprofit Board governance.
- Session 1: Virtual Board Meeting Best Practices - Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Session 2: Board Meetings 101: Meeting Minutes - Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Session 3: Board Meetings 101: Agendas - Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Session 4: By the Book: By-Law Must-Haves - Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Session 5: Remote Roles and Responsibilities - Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Join us for Session 1 on Tuesday, January 19th at 9:00 AM - Virtual Board Meeting Best Practices!
Virtual Board meetings may feel different but that doesn't mean they can't be effective. During this session, Adam will touch on a handful of tactics to utilize so you are best prepared for engaging your Board of Directors in a meaningful discussion.