Beyond Virtual Facilitation: How to Maximize Engagement and Tackle Wicked Problems in Your Virtual Meetings
From the provider:
Join us for a hands-on training where you will learn the virtual facilitation tools, tips, and tricks needed to build trust, spark ideas, and foster collaboration in your virtual meetings.
With so much of the world moving online and the inability to predict what the future holds, we cannot keep postponing these critical conversations and difficult decisions for the next in-person opportunity.
Whether you plan to put these skills to use in your next board meeting, strategic planning retreat, or town hall discussion, we will provide you a step-by-step guide to plan, prepare, and facilitate your next virtual meeting.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to determine the purpose and set reasonable goals for a virtual meeting
- How to invite the right participants to achieve your goals
- How to prepare everyone (including yourself) for an impactful virtual meeting
- How to master the basics of virtual facilitation to maximize engagement
- How to tackle the hard stuff: difficult dialogues and wicked problems
- How to move things forward after the virtual meeting ends
This is also NOT about investing in expensive software or learning an entirely new platform. This is about fully utilizing the best facilitation tool out there - you.
Yes, you can have deep complex, layered, nuanced discussions online - but only with careful planning and preparation.
By the end of this 45-minute free webinar you will walk away with tools, tips, and tricks needed to master difficult dialogues and tackle wicked problems.