[Zoom Meeting] The Fundraising Solution Room
** Please note: registration is required via the Membership Portal at https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-4097198 **
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership with Emma Kieran, Principal with Pilot Peak Consulting, for [Zoom Meeting] The Fundraising Solution Room on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST!
Recent waves of crisis have disrupted society in ways that most of us have never experienced. Many of your organizations have faced changes in the giving behaviors and charitable activities of your donors, the need to alter service delivery, and a shift in priorities. Your mission and path to address these changes is often unique, however you likely face the same nonprofit challenges as other organizations — both internally and externally.
Based on the "Escape Room" concept, this session brings attendees together to utilize their collective expertise to solve shared problems. Participants will submit questions in advance and the facilitator will choose several questions to be addressed during the session. Participants will be placed in breakout rooms to develop solutions to each question with their peers and then share those solutions with the full group. This will be an opportunity to learn new ideas, hear innovative solutions, engage with other session attendees, and receive valued advice from your peers on your most pressing issues.
- Participants will develop solutions to real problems presented by their peers
- Participants will utilize problem solving skills
- Participants will get to know others through breakout groups
Please submit your questions / situations by Tuesday, March 2, 2021 so that two-three can be chosen in advance.
Send them to Emma via email at email@example.com with subject line: NPP 3/9 Solution Room.
We’re looking for specific stories about your challenges. Tell us about:
- a Board member that wants to change your program delivery to be more “frontline” facing during the pandemic
- an Executive Director who thinks asking for money right now isn’t the right thing to do
- a low-level donor who calls every week but won’t increase their giving or provide in-kind or volunteer support
If your question is chosen, you will remain anonymous and all identifying information will be altered to protect your nonprofit.