So You Want to Write a Grant?
From the provider:
Grants are a key part of launching new programs and projects for many tax-exempt organizations and even for-profit businesses. But where to begin? Federal grants? Family foundations? State agencies? Corporate foundations?
Participating in “So You Want to Write a Grant?” will help you understand how to get started with the grant writing process.
In this live, interactive webinar we will discuss how grants can help your organization implement new programs or projects to best achieve its mission. We will also address the common pitfalls encountered by many organizations seeking grants for the first time as well as common challenges for new grant writers.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar:
- What grant funding *can* do for your organization
- What grant funding can *not* do for your organization
- What you can do to become successful at writing a grant
This Free Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new to grant writing;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You believe that your program/project is a great idea that *should* be receiving grant funding.