Membership Appreciation Day!
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership and The Erie Community Foundation on Monday, August 12th for Membership Appreciation Day! Nonprofit professionals work extremely hard and in tough fields – to say you deserve a little appreciation would be an understatement.
Join us the day before Erie Gives Day for:
- Grillin’ featuring The Nonprofit Partnership’s Executive Director, Adam Bratton, and The Erie Community Foundation’s top dog, aka President, Mike Batchelor.
- Yard games, ‘cause you deserve a dose of fun!
- Photo ops: feed your appetite for Erie Gives marketing fodder and come snap some pictures!
- Ice cream… need we say more?
- Erie Gives check acceptance: Monday is the last day to turn in checks! Representatives from The Erie Community Foundation will be available to accept your checks so that your Erie Gives totals can sky rocket on Tuesday, August 13th.
- BONUS! A $1,000 Erie Gives donation is up for grabs for a member of The Nonprofit Partnership! Yes – you read that right. Instead of tips, Adam and Mike will be accepting organization name submissions for a $1,000 donation to be added to your organization’s total during Erie Gives Day. Only one submission per person but there is no limit to the number of submissions that can be made per organization (more supporters = higher chance to WIN!) – encourage your staff members and donors to join us for fun, food, and a chance to win!
- Date: Monday, August 12th
- Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM… stop by whenever!
- Location: The Nonprofit Partnership – 609 Walnut St., Erie, PA 16502
- Dress code: BBQ-casual… strap on your favorite overalls and c’mon down ;)
- Come: hungry, ready to play games, and determined to win.
- Feel free to bring: mascots, donors, staff members, volunteers, and PETS!
- Don’t worry about: registering!