Nonprofit Reinvention Summit - Day 1 | Call for Speakers
Day 1 of the Nonprofit Reinvention Summit will take place virtually on Monday, October 26, 2020 and will be focused on changing and enhancing capacity in nonprofit organizations in the Northwest Pennsylvania region.
The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed that business as usual is no longer sufficient. Nonprofit organizations can no longer rely on familiar excuses - “We’ve always done it this way,” “We don’t have the money to invest in our people or technology,” “We’ll be safe if we stay the course” - and must focus on thriving, rather than simply surviving.
Day 1 of the Nonprofit Reinvention Summit will focus on what nonprofits need in our “new norm” in order to succeed. We will look at the capacity of the sector and how structures, and ideals, need to be changed in order to preserve and advance our missions. The status quo is no longer able to sustain our sector. Reinventing ourselves with a focus on our people, infrastructures and technology will be the goal of the Summit and beyond.
We are looking for speakers and thought-leaders who can help us reinvent ourselves. Topics in this realm might include:
- Sustainable and meaningful collaborations and alliances
- New ways to look at stable funding sources
- Delivering impact in a remote world
- Planning for crisis
- Planning for long-term sustainability
- Leading people in new and different ways through new and different means
Please contact Ellen Kehl, Director of Member Engagement & Education with The Nonprofit Partnership, with any questions. Ellen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 240-2490 ext. 5.
Please note: Confirmed speakers will not be compensated for their summit participation. Speakers will be granted free registration. Please contact us with any questions regarding this.
Speakers must present in an educational, non-commercial, non-self-promotional manner. NO sales pitches are allowed.
Tips for a stellar submission:
- Fill in all fields!
- Be creative with your session topic, title and description!
- Make sure you’re available on 10/28/2020.
- Add case studies/real life examples to your discussion.
- Add elements to your presentation that encourage engagement amongst attendees.
- Submissions are due by August 24, 2020
- Confirmed speakers will be notified the week of August 31, 2020