Nonprofit Day 2019: Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in presenting at Nonprofit Day 2019 to be held October 29, 2019 at the Bayfront Convention Center in Erie, Pennyslvania. The theme for Nonprofit Day 2019 is "Better Together” and is focused on discovering the ways in which the nonprofit sector can work together to do our good work better.
We are seeking interactive workshops that will fit within our theme for 2019. Sample topics to be addressed include:
- Mergers, Shared Services and/or Collaboration
- Building Effective Teams
- Inspirational Leadership
- Effectively Supervising Diverse Staff
- Creating Networks
- Developing the Next Generation of Leaders
- Major Gift Fundraising and Planned Giving
- Effective Annual Giving Programs
- Building a Diverse Board
- Dealing with Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Diversity and Inclusion and Equity in the Sector
- The Importance of Organizational Values
- Effective Management and Leadership
- Best Practices in Human Resources
- Effective Financial Management
- Implementing a Recurring Giving Program
These topic areas are not all-inclusive and we encourage potential presenters to recommend creative educational offerings that fit within the theme of the event.
Sessions will be scheduled for either 60 or 85 minutes, which will include an appropriate length of time for attendee questions. Presentations must be educational and may not be used to market a particular product or service. Proposals will be reviewed by a selection committee who will determine the agenda for Nonprofit Day 2019.
Proposals are due by April 12, 2019.
Speakers will not be compensated for this engagement opportunity. Speakers will, however, be provided with the opportunity to attend and exhibit at the conference.
Please contact The Nonprofit Partnership's Member Services Manager, Ellen Kehl, with any questions about presenting at Nonprofit Day 2019. Ellen can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at (814) 240-2490 ext. 5.