KeyCon 2021: Call for Speakers
The Nonprofit Partnership's 20th annual conference will take place on October 25 and 26, 2021, both online and in person at the Bayfront Convention Center in Erie, PA.
It’s no surprise that 2020 proved to be a challenging year – not only for humanity in general, but for the world of conference planners, too! We’re hopeful for a happy and healthy 2021 – a year that will (hopefully!) allow us to once again gather together in person.
We are delighted to announce that the 2021 Keystone Nonprofit Conference is scheduled for October 25 and 25, 2021 and is planned to take place in a hybrid format, both online and at the Bayfront Convention Center in Erie, PA. We will, of course, continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and local health authorities so that we are able to make the best decisions for our conference attendees, supporters, and team members and adjust our plans as needed.
Additionally, we’re especially interested in ensuring that our conference content is timely! Gone are the days of providing attendees with a lineup of evergreen sessions. With this in mind, we are currently accepting submissions of interest for 2021 speaking opportunities. If interested, please submit your information below. We will be in touch with further steps, according to our projected timeline below.
- Speakers to be contacted for further details and next steps: early Summer 2021
- Speakers finalized and confirmed: mid-Summer 2021
- Registration is launched: late Summer 2021
- Projected conference dates: Monday, October 25, 2021 + Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Please note: The Nonprofit Partnership is on a mission to intentionally incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) into our annual conference and into our everyday work. Anyone and everyone has something to bring to the table and we want to hear what makes you so uniquely you! That’s when the magic happens and that’s when minds open. Together, we have a chance at fostering a happy and healthy nonprofit community.
Confirmed speakers will not be compensated for their conference participation. Speakers will be granted free conference registration but will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses, if necessary. Additionally, confirmed speakers will have access to a free exhibitor booth, if interested.
Speakers will be expected to present in an educational, non-commercial, non-self-promotional manner. NO sales pitches are allowed during presentations or sessions. Contact us with questions.