How To Build An Agency Endowment with The Erie Community Foundation
Please visit the membership portal via https://tnp.wildapricot.org/event-4578885 for full information and registration!
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership + The Erie Community Foundation's Philanthropic Services team for How To Build An Agency Endowment on Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM!
- Susannah Weis Frigon, CFP®, Vice President of Philanthropic Services with The Erie Community Foundation
- Keely Doyle, Director of Philanthropic Services with The Erie Community Foundation
This event is a hybrid (in-person and virtual) offering. Limited in-person registrations are available. In-person attendees will be expected to follow current guidelines set forth by the health department.
Join Susannah and Keely as they discuss the benefits of agency endowments and the specific advantages of working with The Erie Community Foundation to establish and manage your organization’s agency endowment.
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Participants will gain an understanding of the importance of agency endowments and how agency endowments can augment planning, community leadership, and fundraising efforts.
- Participants will understand the investment and accounting particulars of an agency endowment at ECF.
- Participants will leave feeling comfortable discussing agency endowment creation at ECF with their board members and key constituents.
This session is appropriate for nonprofit leaders; the level of learning for this session is beginner - intermediate.