How to Create Winning Sponsorship Strategies
From the provider:
Event sponsors - you know you want them but aren’t quite sure how to get them. Sometimes they feel as elusive as a winning lottery ticket! Rest assured that potential event sponsors really are out there, and they actually have funds earmarked to spend on events just like yours.
The reason most organizations fail in the hunt for sponsorship dollars is the lack of a rock-solid game plan for identifying, attracting and signing sponsors. Wouldn’t it be great if there was an easy-to-follow roadmap to help you create winning sponsorship strategies?
Well, you’re in luck, because in this Free Live Webinar, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg is going to show you her step-by-step blueprint for identifying, attracting and signing sponsors.
In this 45-minute FREE live webinar, you’ll learn…
How to think like a marketing expert to get your sponsorships noticed
· How to determine what makes sponsors “tick”
· How to use language and statistics to add to your event’s appeal
· How to create sponsorship materials that stand out in the crowd
How to efficiently prospect and approach potential sponsors
· How to get your board and committee comfortable with Asking
· How to identify sponsor prospects
· How to contact and follow up with sponsor prospects
How to create an irresistible Sponsorship Deck
· How to lay out your Sponsorship Deck
· How to determine what information and graphics to include
· How to work efficiently and economically with your graphics team
About Your Presenter:
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.