Transportation Driver – Full-Time, Part-Time (30+ hours/week) and Casual (up to 28 hours/week) Positions
Alliance for Nonprofit Resources
Erie County, PA
Want to work for an agency that has been voted Best Places to Work in Western PA for 6 Consecutive years?
Alliance for Nonprofit Resources (ANR) is currently seeking a professional and self-motivated Transportation Driver in Erie, PA, must be available for all shifts, Monday-Friday between the hours of 5am – 10pm.
$800 Sign-on Bonus ($250 at hire, $250 at 6 months and $300 at 1 year)!!
Responsible for transporting passengers in a timely, safe and smooth driving style and courteous manner as well as providing assistance to individuals with mobility impairments to and from vehicles.
Act 33/34 and FBI clearances, DOT physical, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance are required. EOE/ADA
Call Cody to hear about our competitive wages! (878) 244-0060
· Health Insurance
· Employee Only: Full-time $23.42/per pay Reg Part-time $117.08
· Employee & Children: Full-time $58.88/per pay Reg Part-time $313.27
· Employee & Spouse: Full-time 78.32/per pay Reg Part-time $235.54
· Full Family: Full-time $81.65/per pay Reg Part-time $326.62
· FREE Dental & Vision
· FSA – Flexible Spending Account
· 403b Retirement Plan with Employer match up to 6%
· Earn up to 10 days paid time off in the first year! (4 days for part-time)
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Benefits
· Critical Illness
· Buy-Up STD
· Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
No experience needed
8 hour shift
Salary Range: $14 per hour to start
Please contact Cody Slater at (878)244-0060 to apply.