Ryan White Program Coordinator
The Program Director oversees all aspects of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS (RWHAP) Part C Program in collaboration with the RWHAP Part C Program Director, Clinician, and Ryan White Program Director.
Job duties include:
- Provides planning and support services for the Community Health Net (CHN) Ryan White Part C program in collaboration with the clinical staff.
- Facilitates meetings with appropriate CHN staff, and external sources, to develop timelines, program agendas, and to ensure that program goals and HRSA requirements are met.
- Liaison to funding source, key partners and other key stakeholders.
- Coordinates and prepares reports, evaluates program data, assists with funding stream analysis and needs assessment report, and participates in the drafting of proposals and other reports for HRSA.
- Works cooperatively with Finance Department with monitoring the Ryan White budget to coordinate fiscal administration, in accordance with the grant regulations.
- Conducts and oversees outreach. Responsible for selecting outreach sites and ensuring staff are in attendance.
- Develops, selects and distributes communication/public relations brochures and educational materials. Responsible for ensuring such information is distributed to CHN Sites and affiliate organizations.
- Liaison with nursing staff, provider staff and community agencies to facilitate the problem-solving process for Ryan White Program initiatives Coordinates CHN Ryan White healthcare services and provide educational resources.
- Maintains and writes department policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Oversees and manages quality assurances program, infection and environmental control for Ryan White program. Collects relative data and generates reports to funding source and others as appropriate.
- Attends Northwest PA AIDS Planning Coalition meetings.
- Orients new Ryan White staff, program and clinical visitors on Ryan White Program.
- Coordinates Community Health Net, Ryan White staff education.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, social work, public/business administration, health or related field and one year of case management experience, or any combination of education, training and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, prepare complete and accurate reports and records, and network with community resource agencies.
- A minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience, experience in community networking, grant management, and a working knowledge of the challenges and needs of the HIV population and existing HIV/AIDS resources preferred.
Visit https://www.community-healthnet.com/employment/ to apply!