1) Working within the Prevention Education Team to develop and deliver in-person programming throughout Erie County on topics related to crime and crime prevention, including topics such as: identity theft, sexual abuse prevention, internet safety, healthy relationships, sexual assault, consent, sexual harassment, and human trafficking.
2) Developing and enhancing relationships in the community to promote awareness of agency services and programs.
3) Assisting with agency promotion throughout the county and online through social media, YouTube, and/or virtual programming.
4) Coverage of the agency hotline as part of a rotational shift of on-call staff.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in a human-services related field
2) Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances
3) Reliable Transportation
4) Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
5) Experience with virtual platforms, including YouTube, Zoom, Teams, and social media platforms
6) Experience with Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint
7) Flexible schedule (schedule will include some evenings/weekends)
8) Excellent organizational and time management skills
9) Experience presenting to groups, and willing to work with audiences of all ages
10) Facilitation, Active Listening and Critical Thinking Skills
This position is a full-time (35hrs/week) position with benefits.
Salary Range: $577.50 - $595.00 per week
Application Deadline: 12/01/2022
Please e-mail Amy Blackman at Amy.Blackman@cvcerie.org.