WQLN PBS/NPR seeks a marketing manager to oversee all on-air, print, and digital marketing and promotion. The position oversees the management of WQLN’s brand and digital transformation. The successful candidate will be able to interpret broadcast and digital analytics, speak well in public, and sincerely appreciate public broadcasting.
WQLN offers a complete benefits package with a hybrid work option.
Salary Range: $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience
Application Deadline: March 24, 2023
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, WQLN PBS/NPR, 8425 Peach Street, Erie, PA 16509—please no phone calls.
WQLN Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Writing promotional copy for WQLN TV, WQLN Radio, and WQLN’s Social Media Channels
• Writing articles for WQLN’s monthly program guide and WQLN’s e-newsletters,
• Writing and sending news releases,
• Working with WQLN’s multimedia designer, production, and digital teams to maintain WQLN’s corporate brand,
• Collaborate with WQLN’s development and community engagement departments to promote WQLN fundraising events and grant-funded projects and programs,
• Evaluate marketing efforts and report on results,
• Build and maintain a healthy relationship with WQLN’s staff,
• Appear on air for WQLN promotional and fundraising spots.