Fundraising Events Coordinator
WQLN PBS NPR is seeking a Fundraising Events Coordinator to join our team! WQLN offers our viewers, listeners and community amazing programs and services throughout the entire year! We are able to provide these programs and services because of our fundraising efforts and this position plays a key role within the fundraising team. The Fundraising Events Coordinator position is a lot of work, but it is FUNdraising work! If you like to be busy, you’re a team player and you’d like to be part of an amazing organization and community asset -this could be the job for you! At the direction of the Director of Development, the Fundraising Events Coordinator will be responsible for oversight of various aspects of the WQLN Auction as well as other station related events. This position also includes other administrative duties within the Development Department.
• Take lead role administratively as related to the WQLN Auction
• Organizing the WQLN Erie Micro Brew Festival
• WQLN Road Trip Reservations & Information
• Assisting with Radio & Television Fundraising Campaigns
• 2 Years of experience in a professional setting
• Strong computer skills including fast & accurate data entry
• Professional phone presence and in-person demeanor
• Highly detail oriented and organized
• Time management skills
• Customer Service
• Ability to lift 25lbs
Salary begins in the low-30’s and includes a complete benefit package. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. WQLN PBS NPR is an affirmative action/EEO employer who fully supports workplace diversity – all qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Salary Range: $30,000 - $35,000
Please email Cindy Spizarny at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.