Executive Producer for Regional History Television Series
Executive Producer for Regional History Television Series with WQLN PBS/NPR
WQLN PBS/NPR is looking for an Executive Producer to lead a new, recurring, limited series including development, production, and post-production, for on-air and digital platforms. The Executive Producer will manage all creative and business aspects of a regional documentary-history series production. We are looking for someone with new, creative, and diverse perspectives who excels at the craft of storytelling.
• Develop new series ideas, including developing creative collateral materials such as treatments, sizzle reels, and a pilot.
• Create and execute strategy for all aspects of the series production, including television, radio, and digital platforms.
• Collaborate with external partners, including researchers and executives from partner organizations.
• Manage multiple program segments with creative producers, photographers, writers, editors, and multimedia journalists.
• Minimum five years of experience in a creative capacity with supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of all aspects of documentary production; including a practical understanding of story development, research, staffing, equipment, budgeting, legal, and ethical considerations.
• Must possess a passion for creative excellence as well as an extremely efficient and organized personality with the distinct ability to turn ideas into action.
• Must care deeply about making impactful and transformational media.
Salary begins in the low $50’s and includes a complete benefits package.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. WQLN is a community licensee based in Northwest Pennsylvania and affiliated with PBS and NPR. WQLN is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer.
Application deadline: February 4, 2022