Event & Outreach Coordinator
Event & Outreach Coordinator with Children's Rescue Initiative
To work in tandem with CRI’s director to plan and implement courses in which we train potential rescue operators and SurvivorCare team members, as well as schedule outreach presentations and engage volunteers. Note that this position focuses specifically on the administrative side of training, rather than creating or presenting training content.
• Assist students with the application process (filling out forms, making payments, etc.)
• Handle training details, such as compiling the student workbook, coordinating meals, making merchandise orders, etc.
• Assist with various needs during each training, including running errands and problem-solving
• Compile feedback from instructors and students after each course
• Plan future training courses and needs
• Research and schedule speaking engagements for the CRI founder
• Follow up with venues, hosts, and donors related to training courses and speaking engagements
• Prep outreach supplies, such as brochures, apparel, etc.
• Assist with outreach presentations when needed
• Communicate with the Office Manager
• Correspond with volunteers who host fundraising events
• Engage with potential volunteers
• Handle other tasks as they arise
• Past work experience as an Event Planner, Training Coordinator, Manager, or similar role
• Past experience with administration, organization, or a similar skill-set
• Experience leading groups of people
• Ability to assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate
• Proficiency with MS Office or Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Office Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F (except during events)
Position: Full-time, salaried
Location: On-site Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
Some remote work possible
Application deadline: August 15, 2021
If interested, please email a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Children's Rescue Initiative at thechildrensrescue.org.
The CRI office is a fun atmosphere. Our staff is fairly laid-back, while also holding to a strong work ethic. We believe in the mission to rescue children from trafficking, and do what it takes to see that mission carried out. We understand that while pain exists in the world, we can be part of bringing light and joy to a child's life, and we exemplify that in our everyday work.