Director of Operations
The Director of Operations is a key member of the management team at Community Health Net and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Director of Operations is responsible for the overall operations of patient services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Directs the Joint Commission Accreditation Project (Joint Commission) with the goal of maintaining compliance and accreditation by the Joint Commission. Activities in that regard are coordinated with the Chief Financial Officer, Medical Director, Dental Director, and Human Resources.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the medical offices.
• Works with Medical Director to ensure that services are attractive to patients, efficient, financially successful, productive, and compliant with regulations and corporate policy.
• Develop or revise as necessary, all medical operational policies and manuals in conjunction with the Medical Director and Chief Executive Officer.
• Develop and document medical clinical procedures, and ensure that activities in medical clinical services are in accordance with these policies.
• Director level supervision of Medical Services, Medical Referrals, and Medical Records personnel.
• Coordinates the resolution of patient complaints and concerns.
• Participates in the revision and submission of all clinical grant related materials.
• Directs and maintains HRSA Compliance with the goal of maintaining organizational compliance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
Bachelor’s Degree required. A minimum of five (5) years of experience in healthcare office management, preferably in a primary care setting and general familiarity with managed care, quality management principles preferred. Strong multi-tasking and project management skills required. Proven experience in quality management and/or accreditation at the leadership level. Proven ability to work cooperatively with management and line staff to further organizational goals. Experience with Joint Commission Accreditation process preferred.
Application deadline: March 31, 2019
Preferred application method: Please email your resume to Tyler Monin - email@example.com