Collections Tech. (Phlebotomist)
Would meeting new people and building relationships with our donors be the change you need right now. How about knowing that your job saves lives in the communities we service.
Think about joining our team as a Collection Tech. You will gain the expertise of this position by on the job paid training. You and your team members will work together toward our mission of connecting donors to patients who are in need of life-sustaining blood products in the communities we serve. These communities rely on us to make sure these products are there for them when needed. Our environment is very collaborative, and teamwork oriented with our culture being positive and friendly. We look for those who understand the meaning of teamwork and reliability within the healthcare profession.
You and your team will participate in:
· Medical screening of blood donors, performing the phlebotomy, and the care of the donor’s post-phlebotomy
· Management of multiple donors (3) at one time is expected once fully trained. On rare occasions acute care/first aid for donors’ reactions may be administered.
· Be able to learn and follow standards as set forth by written Standard Operating Procedures.
· Enjoy working with people in an occasionally fast-paced but highly regulated environment.
Oh, and did we mention you will have a lot of fun too!
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Will work at all CBB sponsored drives
· Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
· Paid, on the job training provided
· Medical knowledge
· Customer Service Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
• 100% (Required in the Northwest Pa. and Western NY area)
Salary Range: $15.00/Hr Starting Pay with opportunity to advance
Please visit Fourhearts.org/careers to apply.