CHIPP Residential Support Worker
CHAPS is seeking recovery-oriented individuals for our CHIPP Residential Support position. This program serves adults experiencing mental illness on an individual basis or in small groups in the home and community to enhance the consumer's quality of life through the promotion of healthy lifestyles, assistance in the achievement of personal goals, and strengthening of independent living skills.
Duties to include:
• Assist participants in the development and enhancement of practical living skills needed to maintain independent living
• Support participants with adherence to medication as prescribed and symptom management
• Maintain records/documentation and outcomes measures
• Connect participants to community resources, including both physical and mental health professionals
• Assisting participants with independent living and social skills
• Serve as a support system and link to other service providers
Full and part-time positions are available for caring, dependable workers to provide support to individuals participating in the CHIPP program. The position includes flexible morning, evening, and weekend shifts. Previous experience in human services/mental health preferred, along with strong communication and interpersonal skills and belief that recovery is possible for all.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• A high school diploma or GED with previous experience in human services/mental health preferred
• Current Act 31/33/34 Clearance and FBI Criminal Background Check
• A valid driver's license
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Crawford County Mental Health Awareness Program, Inc.
Attn: Doreen Duffy
944 Liberty St.
Meadville, PA 16335
CHAPS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Competitive pay and excellent benefit packages.
Wage: $13 - $15 per hour
CHAPS has a unique mission which supports individuals on their wellness and recovery journey.