The Campaign Manager will be responsible for a newly initiated effort to fund the dual purposes of 1) Ensuring for the Residential and Medical needs of the Sisters of St. Joseph into the future, and 2) Continuing support of the Sponsored Ministries of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
The Campaign Manager reports to the President of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania and will:
- Direct the planning, management and solicitation required for a successful campaign. Develop a case for support.
- Plan and organize the overall aspects of the campaign in cooperation with the President, Leadership Team, Staff, and Volunteers.
- Develop long- and short-term goals, and timelines for the campaign.
- Develop the campaign budget, gift accounting, gift acknowledgement, research and donor management processes as they relate to the campaign.
- Implement plans for donor recognition, gift accounting, and gift acknowledgement.
- Manage the production and flow of campaign-related information and materials, to include printed materials, newsletters, social media, website and media relations in conjunction with the SSJ Director of Communications and Public Relations.
- Serve as the chief prospect manager/solicitor for the campaign.
- Coordinate the assignments of Leadership, staff, and volunteers as appropriate.
- Provide monthly reporting of campaign progress to Leadership.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Has 4-to-6 years’ related experience in Development and Campaign Management.
- Has an understanding and knowledge of women religious.
- Willing to make a 3-year commitment to the position.
Apply to Director of Human Resources for the Sisters of St. Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania. Download and fill out our job application at ssjerie.org and send it to HR@ssjerie.org
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We offer generous benefit packages* that may include health, vision and dental insurance; short and long term disability insurance; term life insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); and Extended Sick Bank (ESB). All employees are eligible to participate in Direct Deposit, Flex Spending Account and our 401K retirement plan.
*Benefit packages are subject to eligibility requirements.