C/FST Mental Health Associate
C/FST Mental Health Associate with Mental Health Association of NW PA
The Consumer/Family Satisfaction Team (C/FST) Member has direct and telephone contact with consumers of drug and alcohol services or family members being served in the Erie County drug and alcohol system to conduct surveys regarding satisfaction with drug and alcohol services. Team Member is responsible for following procedures determined by the C/FST Team Leader and policy procedure manual regarding the data gathering process. Team member must be able to function with another member(s) as a team. Team member must be able to present themselves professionally at all times and represent the Team in the community. Good judgment and common sense must be practiced and exercised while performing the duties of a C/FST member. Team Member must have working knowledge of all services connected to Consumer Family Satisfaction Team as well as drug and alcohol services.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Assists with identifying multiple avenues for reaching the population of consumers receiving various drug and alcohol services.
2. Conduct individual interviews, face-to-face surveys, phone surveys, open forums as assigned.
3. Completed all paperwork associated with the interview process.
4. Is able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
5. Demonstrates a working knowledge and understanding of the mental health services provided in Erie County.
6. Participates with team members to identify possible systems and individual consumer issues that need to be addressed or improved.
7. Completes training as assigned.
8. Attends regional C/FST meetings and conferences as assigned.
9. Identifies and refers consumers in need of resources to senior staff.
10. Attends C/FST meetings and MHA staff meetings.
11. Represents the Consumer/Family Satisfaction Team of the Mental Health Association when in the community.
12. Other responsibilities as assigned.
13. Able to work days, evenings, weekends.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with people (Read and speak clearly and distinctly.)
2. Ability to work flexible schedule which may include some evening hours.
3. Ability to organize and operate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
4. Must be able to take and follow directions.
5. Knowledge of the Erie County Mental Health System and other community resources.
6. Knowledge of the Vision, Mission, and Values of the Mental Health Association.
7. Knowledge of the Operations and Policies of the Mental Health Association.
8. Subscribe to ethical standards of confidentiality and HIPPA regulations.
9. Ability to function as a team member.
10. H.S. diploma or equivalent.
11. Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
12. Valid Drivers License preferred.
13. Must identify as having solid long-term recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction.
14. Submits to a pre-employ drug screen, position contingent upon results.
15. Agrees to and complies with the MHA ‘drug free workplace’ policy.
Physical demands describe herein are representative of those that must be met by staff to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the staff is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, and hear (hearing aid permitted). Specific vision abilities required by the job include peripheral and distance vision. Staff is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and use legs to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those a
Staff encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
functions. Staff is occasionally exposed to outside weather. Noise level is usually moderate.
MHA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROHIBITS HIRING DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGIOUS CREED, DISABILITY, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE OR SEX. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES SHALL BE PROVIDED FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES AND REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS SHALL BE MADE TO MEET THE PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH LIMITATIONS OF QUALIFIED APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES.
Salary Range: $10.99 per hour
Application deadline: June 25, 2021
Please email Mary Sackett at email@example.com if interested in this position.