Offering a Signing Bonus!
We need hope-bringers and changemakers — because the work we all do matters. If you’re passionate about making an impact with your time and being someone’s light in the darkness, we want you on our team.
Who We Are
Gaudenzia is one of the largest nonprofit providers of treatment to people with substance use and co-occurring disorders in the nation. We operate in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
Who We’re Looking For
A successful Clinician enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds and doesn’t shy away from honest and caring — yet sometimes difficult — conversations. This position is for you if you’re able to treat others with dignity, compassion, and respect, even in life’s most challenging moments.
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.
Your responsibilities in this role may include:
• Be responsible for a caseload of clients, as identified by program requirements and in accordance with state regulations.
• Complete required evaluations and assessments, including screening, intake, clinical assessments, ASAM and biopsychosocial histories.
• Compete individual treatment plans upon client's admission.
• Document all clinical services and interventions performed within the client's electronic health record and complete monthly treatment reports.
• Conduct individual and group sessions based on client's treatment plan goals and level of care.
• Participating in funding source reviews and make recommendations for treatment and lengths of stay.
• Monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
Gaudenzia is a diverse, inclusive workplace where purpose-driven people thrive. We think our team members are real heroes, and we believe those who devote their lives to making the world a better place deserve competitive salaries, generous health benefits, and unbeatable work-life balance in return.
Benefits & Perks at Gaudenzia include:
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with an Employer Match Up to 5%
• Generous Paid time off - Personal/Vacation/Holidays
• Education Assistance Benefit (Tuition Reimbursement)
• Full reimbursement for the cost of professional license/certification renewals
• Student loan payback program
• Various Supplemental Benefits
Gaudenzia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not practice or permit discrimination based on race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, creed, disability, or veteran’s status.
Pennsylvania Position Requirements: The most qualified candidate will hold either a license or certification (CAC, CADC, LCADC, LCADC, LSW, LICSW OR LGSW).
• COUNSELOR 1-At minimum, an Associate’s Degree with two “2” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Bachelor’s degree with at least one “1” year of clinical experience.
• COUNSELOR 2- At minimum, an Associate’s Degree with three “3” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Bachelor’s degree with two “2” years’ clinical experience.
• COUNSELOR 3- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree with three “3” years’ clinical experience “OR” a Master’s degree with one “1” year of clinical experience.
Acceptable degrees include (but are not limited to): Social Work, Psychology, Addiction, Counseling, Human Services, Criminal Justice, and more.
Pennsylvania Licensure Requirements: All applicants must hold a professional license through DOC or be credentialed through PCB at the time of hire “OR” being working toward licensure or certification with a completion date of no longer than 3 years after date of hire. Acceptable certification and licensures include, but are not limited to: CAC, CADC, LCADC, LSW, LICSW, LGSW, etc.
Salary is based upon experience
Salary Range: $33,707 - $48,000
Please apply at: www.gaudenzia.org
For questions, please contact Susan Rea, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at 215-985-2150 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.