Accounting Assistant with Center for Family Services
The Center for Family Services is searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Finance Director with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel and/or Quickbooks. You must be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Finance Director.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing basic financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Honesty, integrity and a strong ethical code is a must.
- Associate’s degree in related field, work experience or additional certifications preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
A resume and cover letter can be mailed to the Center for Family Services at 213 W. Center Street, Meadville PA 16335 or emailed to: email@example.com.
The deadline is 4 PM on Friday, October 23, 2020.