PT Stewardship Coordinator
PT Stewardship Coordinator with Shriners Hospitals for Children - Erie
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Erie is currently seeking a part-time Stewardship Coordinator to assist the Development Officer with fundraising initiatives that benefit SHC – Erie.
Other duties include:
- Coordinate and execute fundraising events, including SHC – Erie events and third party fundraisers.
- Assist with grant application coordination including impact reports.
- Create and implement monthly donor e-newsletter.
- Prepare annual donor stewardship report.
- Support special department projects.
- Assist with identifying, cultivating and stewarding new SHC – Erie donors.
- Other duties assigned by the Development Officer to further the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children — Erie.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years fundraising experience.
- Current full Covid-19 vaccination status required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Blackbaud CRM or similar donor database proficiency preferred.
- Experience with philanthropy related stewardship best practices.
- Experience in developing, managing and executing successful fundraising events.
- Understanding of multi-channel fundraising, including direct mail, digital and major gifts, preferred.
- High degree of professionalism, customer service, and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must have a high level of enthusiasm, confidence, creativity and strong multitasking skills with attention to detail.
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Erie offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including continuing education and professional development opportunities.
We are committed to our support of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply for any of our career opportunities.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance