Toddler Class Teacher
Toddler Class Teacher with St. Martin Center Early Learning Center
St. Martin Early Learning Center, a STAR 4 facility is currently seeking full-time toddler teachers. This position is unique in that it allows teacher's to stay with their students until they reach preschool age.
If you enjoy working with children and want to make a difference in their lives, then come join our team! NOW offering a new employee bonus of $500 that will be paid out over a 6 month period. We are highly encouraging bilingual individuals to apply!
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE included and you may be eligible for a teacher bonus after one year of service!
Qualifications for this position include:
- • Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary/Special Education, or Human Services, Associates Degree in Early Childhood or Human Services, or a CDA.
- • Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- • Must have a valid driver's license, and be able to obtain required clearances.
- • Being bilingual is a highly preferred skill for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
St. Martin Center Inc., is an EOE.
- CDA in progress + experience - $10.50/hr
- Completed CDA + experience- $11/hr
- Degreed staff- $14/hr
Please email Becca Meyer at email@example.com to apply!
Each day, you get to work in a fun, caring, warm, compassionate environment where you shape our future leaders! You'll love your coworkers who truly do become family (Don't believe us? Check out some of the staff videos on our Facebook page to hear what teachers have to say about their jobs!)