Self-Sufficiency Coordinator with St. Martin Center, Inc.
The Self-Sufficiency Program Coordinator will have obtained the following levels of qualification:
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience with direct human services case work
2. Moderate computer skills in Microsoft Suite: (Outlook, Word, Excel)
3. Additional experience working with client databases (i.e., CRMs) including HMIS- preferred
4. Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Provide overall leadership for assigned Self-Sufficiency (SS) staff including hiring, managing, training, and terminating of staff as needed.
• Daily manage, coordinate, evaluate and report on client referral process via required databases. Must serve as agency lead for all databases (e.g., HMIS, Charity Tracker, etc.) and internal/external client referral established processes (Client Call Log, etc.)
• Provide direction/empowerment to SS staff on client issues especially with emergency situations
• Work closely with CEO and external funding sources/partners (i.e., Coordinated Entry, Second Harvest Food Bank, and others) to ensure prompt and accurate client service and program compliance
• Submit required monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports, per funding sources, accurately and on time.
• Work with SS staff and Administration towards accurate and prompt payments of direct client assistance (e.g., rent, mortgage, other) and annual spending of grant and/or fee for service activities
• Obtain own annual training and manage training requirements for assigned staff
• Ensure that department client files are maintained properly and accurate per funder requirements
• Coordinate the monthly collection client feedback and/or stories from direst service staff
• Research grant/funding opportunities and assist with the grant writing as needed
• Performs all other duties as assigned/required.
Requirements to perform essential functions: (Codes used: “F” for frequently; “O” for occasionally)
• (F) Sit
• (F) Stand
• (F) Walk
• (F) Climb Stairs
• (O) Bend
• (O) Squat
• (O) Kneel
• (F) Handle objects (manual dexterity)
• (O) Reach above shoulder level
• (F) Use Fine Finger Movements (write/type, etc.)
Carry/lift loads of:
• (O) Light (up to 25 lbs.)
• (F) Read/comprehend
• (F) Perform Calculations
• (F) Communicate Orally
• (F) Reason and Analyze
Please email David González at email@example.com to apply!
NEW EMPLOYEE BONUS - $500 paid over 6 months. Excellent benefit package included, too!