Refugee Health Coordinator
This individual will be responsible for:
• providing health information presentations to newly arriving refugees at the local resettlement agencies in Erie;
• coordinating with resettlement agency staff to set up appointments for initial medical and mental health screenings to be performed at MHEDS’;
• coordinating with agencies and interpretation staff to remind patients of appointments
• entering results of health screens, lab tests and X-rays into the state health record system;
• preparing invoices for those visits to be submitted to the state for payment;
• following up on any missed tests or immunizations;
• working with referral staff to ensure patients understand process related to any specialist appointments, tests, screenings, other procedures
• coordinating with schools or day care centers to ensure proper testing/immunizations for children’s attendance
Salary Range: $14 - $17 per hour depending on education and experience
Application Deadline: 09/29/2022
Please e-mail Bertshabe Palomino Montalvo at email@example.com to apply.
MHEDS provides a multicultural work environment with people of all over the world as part of our staff.