PT Program Coordinator with United Neighborhood Facilities Health Care Corporation - Sickle Cell Anemia Program
Professional position with overall responsibility of case management for sickle cell anemia clients, social service assessments, health support assessments, prepares and monitors action plans. Coordinate group events, agency collaborations, community resource referrals and follow-ups. Preference will be given to individuals with at least 2 years of case management and administrative experience.
- Administrative and case management skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and Act 33 and 34 clearances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in social work or related field of study
- Grant writing and fundraising skills
- Plan and schedule virtual sessions
Applications will be accepted through October 29, 2021. Submit resume, cover letter and 2 professional references to: UNFHCC, PO Box 2027, Erie, PA 16512.