Program Administrator with Supportive Living Services, Inc.
Supportive Living Service (SLS) a community based and residential provider for individuals with intellectual disabilities is currently seeking applicants for the position of Program Administrator.
JOB PURPOSE: The Program Administrator oversees the development and implementation of all program areas of Supportive Living Services and the interface of all programs with other agency departments, vendors, and community stakeholders.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Program Administrator is responsible for providing administrative, management, and programmatic oversight; vision and strong leadership to staff; development and evaluation of all residential and community based services. The Program Administrator will have a broad knowledge of program management principles and have a strategic mindset as well as the ability to lead and develop their subordinates. His/Her goal is to ensure every program is delivered successfully and adds the highest possible value to the organization. The Program Administrator functions to identify and mitigate risk or harm to individuals or to the agency, ensure quality care to individuals and ensure a well functioning agency operation.
- Initiates and sets goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Develops and monitors budgets and operations.
- Supervises Program Directors involved, providing feedback, and resolving complex problems.
- Determines ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people.
- Applies change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
- Ensures program operations and activities adhere to state and federal laws and guidelines and internal policies.
- Oversight of state and federal licensing processes to assure agency compliance.
- Involvement in recruitment, retention, and training of staff.
- Keeps administrative team informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as program administrator or other managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Thorough understanding and application of all state and federal regulations (ie. 6400, 6100, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and budgeting.
- Proficient in computer and web-based applications.
- A business acumen with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Masters level in Human Services or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of proven managerial experience.
- Pass state mandated background checks, Act 33 and 34, physical exam and TB tests.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to frequently sit, grasp, use fine motor skills, speak and hear. The employee must routinely stand, bend, lift up to ten pounds, and demonstrate manual dexterity.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements thaI may be inherent in the occupation.
Supportive Living Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. (EOE)
Application deadline: 4/26/2019
Email Joseph Neumann at email@example.com to apply.