Marketing and Development Coordinator
Marketing and Development Coordinator with Erie United Methodist Alliance (EUMA)
Job Title: Marketing and Development Coordinator
Job Status: Part-Time, Flexible Hours (20-30 hours/week)
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Director of Development
At Erie United Methodist Alliance (EUMA), we provide life-changing opportunities for those who live at the margins of homelessness to become vital members of our community. We accomplish this by providing those in our community who are homeless with a continuum of housing services.
The Marketing and Development Coordinator works alongside the Director of Development to share the stories of lives changed by the ministry of EUMA.
Successful candidates have excellent communication skills, adept at communicating through multiple media platforms (website, e-marketing, social media, brochures, newsletters, annual report, video, etc.) as well as, being highly efficient in working with a fundraising database, organizing and implementing special events and promoting the overall mission of EUMA.
Demonstrated marketing and communication experience and samples moves the candidate to the top of the list.
Primary responsibilities include:
- (1) Design and create a variety of marketing and communications deliverables, including the production of direct mail, flyers, brochures, web pages, e-mail marketing content, videos, etc. with the purpose of promoting EUMA through various platforms.
- (2) Serve as an EUMA representative on assigned community events;
- (3) Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct special events/ experience with virtual events a plus;
- (4) Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of EUMA’s donor database (Bloomerang) to include basic donor information, donations, donor acknowledgement and reporting;
- (5) Coordinate EUMA’s in-kind donor acknowledgement process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of communication principles and practices.
- Skilled at marketing and promoting on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Proficient in the use of various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Knowledge and experience using a donor database system (Bloomerang preferred),
- Experience using graphic design platforms (Canva, Adobe, etc)
- Knowledge of website management and Peer-to-Peer Giving platforms a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail, project management skills, and being highly organized a must.
- Flexibility in varied job assignments.
- Willingness to pitch in when/where needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and/or equivalent work experience in the field.
Compensation: $11 to $13 per hour
Send resume and cover letter to: EUMA, Attn.: Human Resources, 1033 East 26th Street, Erie, PA 16504 or e-mail: Info@EUMA-Erie.org
Application deadline: 12/8/20