Human Resource Manager & Administrative Team Leader
Human Resource Manager & Administrative Team Leader with L'Arche Erie
This is a supervisory position that manages the Administrative Team (Human Resources, Fiscal Manager, Director of Development, Office Manager) working in close collaboration with the Executive Director/Community Leader. He/she operates as the Human Resources Manager for L’Arche Erie.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in a field that includes coursework in leadership, management, data analysis and interpersonal relationships; Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Management preferred.
- Certification in Human Resource field or ability to obtain certification within first year.
- Respect and appreciation for the values expressed in the mission/vision of L’Arche.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to lead and develop team members.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Criminal History and Driver’s Record Clearances.
- Manage the Administrative Team; supervising all assigned team members through functional accompaniment and mentoring.
- Know and understand applicable HR governmental and labor legal and reporting requirements; monitor changes and develop recommendations for compliance.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees; serve as liaison between employees and benefit entities.
- Oversee the application and interview process.
- Ensure compliance with Employment requirements such as physicals, clearances, etc.
- Oversees processes regarding employee policies, procedures, and documentation.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest to Vicki Washek, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: L’Arche Erie, c/o Vicki Washek, 3745 West 12th St., Erie, PA 16505 by November 12, 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.