Director of Finance
Brevillier Village, a non-profit housing and healthcare community seeks a Director of Finance to provide strategic leadership for all financial aspects of the village. This individual must possess a participatory management and leadership style that encourages open communication, collaboration, cooperation, dignity, respect, and personal growth. Candidates will possess a professional demeanor and the ability to make sound and decisive judgments.
Responsibilities include all aspects of the Accounting department, 3rd party billing and cost reporting, payroll, accounts receivable, and overseeing investments. Generate monthly operational and board level reports, create budgets, forecasts, and financial analysis. Responsible for becoming a team player within the organization to help identify and drive cost reductions and guide management.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. A minimum of 5 years of experience in management or a health care environment preferred. Proficiency in Excel and
Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid billing and cost reporting preferred. This position works closely with accounting staff to implement any required changes to facilitate
accurate and timely billing.
Other requirements include:
- Solid financial, analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and ethics.
- Self-motivated and eager to assume additional responsibilities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player.
- Critical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate plans into action.
- Ability to readily adapt to and manage change.
Interested candidates should send resume including salary expectations and references to:
5416 East Lake Rd
Erie, PA 16511
Attn: Human Resources