Director of Accounting
Director of Accounting – Full-Time Position
Alliance for Nonprofit Resources
Erie County, PA
WANT TO WORK FOR AN AGENCY THAT’S BEEN VOTED BEST PLACES TO WORK FOR 6 CONSECUTIVE YEARS WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS AND SALARY?
Position Summary: Accountable for the current and long-term effectiveness of all financial functions of the agency to include payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, general ledger, cash management, invoicing, cost accounting, fixed assets, grant and contract administration.
• Supports organization financial objectives for internal / external companies by providing financial analyses, recommendations and directing staff.
• Oversee company fiscal staff.
• Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations for strategic thinking and direction, and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes accounting operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems, and implementing change.
• Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information, and advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
• Maintains sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements and obligations.
• Planning, organizing, and coordinating the month-end / year-end close process with internal and external auditors
• Preparing financial statements, including cash flow statements
• Hiring, training, and retaining competent accounting staff.
• Developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures
• Oversee and complete monthly invoices / billing to contractors.
• Provide staff proper program allocations.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• Prepare Fixed Asset Schedule.
Alliance for Nonprofits Resources: Your Mission is our Mission – Providing innovative solutions and services for organizations to effectively fulfill their mission!
Daylight, Monday-Friday hours. Some flex schedule and or work from home hours!! Office to be established in near future! Travel required to clients’ locations.
The salary range is $65,000-$70,000. Depending on experience and education.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Five years’ experience with fiscal, supervision and computerized financial systems. Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management, Microsoft Office Skillset, specifically Excel (pivot tables, database connectivity, etc.).
Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, Act 33/34 and FBI clearances will be required. Individuals who have accessed human services are encouraged to apply. EOE/ADA
· Health Insurance
· Employee Only: $23.42/per pay
· Employee & Children: $58.88/per pay
· Employee & Spouse: 78.32/per pay
· Full Family: $81.65/per pay
· FREE Dental & Vision
· FSA – Flexible Spending Account
· 403b Retirement Plan with Employer match up to 6%
· Earn up to 20 days paid time off in the first year!
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Benefits
· Critical Illness
· Buy-Up STD
· Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
Please e-mail Christine McGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Alliance for Nonprofit Resources, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was formed in 2008 to provide affordable administrative services to agencies and governmental entities of all sizes. The organization was established with the understanding that many establishments are challenged to meet their missions while maintaining business efficiency. We offer a full range of administrative support and services through our divisions and products which include: ANR Business Solutions, A-Tech, ANR Human Services, ANR-Transport, and E-System. Our team will work with you to design the optimum solution to improve identified areas of need.