· Assess personal, social, medical, and emotional needs of victims of crime and significant others.
· Provide crisis intervention and individual & group supportive counseling.
· Provide court preparation and accompaniment as needed.
· Assist in the referral process for those clients whose needs exceed agency clinical guidelines.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
· Maintain accurate, thorough and timely clinical documentation.
· Participate in conferences, in-services, training, seminars, and team/staff meetings.
· Participate in on-call coverage; nights, weekends, and holidays. On-call is staffed by a team that utilizes a rotational schedule.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in human services field; Master’s degree preferred. **Master’s level program must be in process within one year of hire**
· Act 33, Act 34, and FBI clearances.
· Knowledge of criminal justice system.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Reliable transportation.
· Flexibility in work hours.
This position is a full time (35 hours/week) position with full benefits.
Salary Range: $595.00-$665.00 per week
Application Deadline: 12/01/2022
Please Chrissy Fortin at Chrissy.Fortin@cvcerie.org.