Cook - Part Time
GECAC, the largest anti-poverty organization in Erie County, PA is seeking a Cook in Albion. With a budget of approximately $12 million and more than 110 staff, we help people and change lives on a daily basis. GECAC helps people throughout Erie County break the cycle of poverty, be self-sufficient and achieve financial independence. Will you join our team?
This rewarding Part Time position is Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (4 hours daily)
- Prepares meals for clients according to menu prepared by the Food Service Director and under the direction of the Head Cook/Lead Cook.
- Packs meals in accordance with required portions based on count by center/program.
- Assures meals are shipped at required temperature.
- Maintains cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Observes daily hygiene.
- Observes accepted standards of health and sanitation in testing and handling of food.
- Attends regular training sessions as scheduled or at the request of the Head Cook/Lead Cook.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or two years related work experience
- Must provide Act 33, 34, & 114 Clearances issued within the past 5 years (60 months). Must obtain the Food Safety Training certificate every five years. Must pass a pre-employment physical, TB & drug screening. Must be able to life 50 lbs. Must meet Immigration Reform Act requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $8.88 - $14.50
This position is located in Albion, PA.