Executive Director with All God's Children Ministries
Title: Executive Director
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports to: Board of Directors chairperson
Supervises: all other paid staff and ministry coordinators
FLSA Status: Exempt
Under the direction and guidance of the board of directors, the next All God’s Children Ministries’ (AGCM) executive director is responsible for the planning, organizing, staffing, motivating, directing and management of a vibrant and growing Christian organization committed to serving our neighbors with disabilities. AGCM believes that a person’s intrinsic value is not based on what she/he can do, but on who she/he is as defined by Genesis 1:26.
• Ensure that the mission, vision and values are lived out personally and by those who work and volunteer with AGCM;
• Plan, organize and direct all of AGCM’s operations and programs;
• Oversee and report on the organization’s ministry outcomes;
• Supervise and equip all AGCM staff, ensuring they have the tools and resources needed to succeed;
• Coordinate and lead annual budget creation and make certain AGCM is fiscally responsible and sound;
• Lead existing programs and future programs;
• Recruit and retain a highly qualified and called cadre of staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth and development opportunities for them;
• Proactively address challenges and threats in the internal and external environment to protect the ministry interests;
• Commit to and comply with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization;
• Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization;
• Ensure services meet and/or exceed the strategic goals and objectives set by the board;
• Grow the hearts of the giving community by identifying, cultivating and soliciting cash and gifts in-kind from churches, businesses, community organizations, foundations, individuals and others;
Work Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
The AGCM board is seeking inquiries for a full-time Executive Director with a salary range based on experience $35,000 - $39,500, as well as other benefits to be negotiated prior to being hired.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Called to be the hands and feet of Christ in Word and Deed;
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills;
• Understanding of financial strategies and finance-related performance metrics;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Knowledge and practice of non-profit management and governance;
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
• Is driven by outcomes, not punching a clock;
• Must be able to work independently;
• Creative problem-solving;
• Committed to continuous personal and professional improvement; and
• Passion for seeing the Church at work in the lives of our neighbors in need.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent leadership role for 2-4 years;
• Commitment to personal and professional growth; and
• Strongest candidates have demonstrated success leading a non-profit, for profit or similar organization;
Licenses and Certifications:
• Must have or be able to obtain Acts 33/34 clearances and FBI Fingerprinting
• Valid PA driver’s license (or equivalent) or reliable transportation
Do you have a heart to educate, empower and equip the Church to be the hands and feet of Christ with our neighbors’ living with disabilities? Do you want to unleash the power of the Holy Spirit to transform the lives of people living with disabilities and those who serve them? Do you meet the requirements listed above? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter and resume’ to: AGCM, Attn: HR, PO Box 65, West Springfield, PA 16443 or email them to: email@example.com
For expanded Job description or additional information, please contact us.
Application deadline: April 15, 2021
AGCM is a small but growing organization that is focused on promoting a place of belonging for our staff, volunteers, and those we serve. We are a family focused organization that is more concerned about outcomes than punching a clock. The next executive director will have the opportunity to make a positive mark on the organization and take it to the next level.